The full text of oral presentations and posters should be submitted by e-mail no later than April 15, 2004.
Acceptable submission formats are Microsoft Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf).
Papers will be published in the conference proceedings (a CD‑ROM will be remitted to participants at the conference) and will be available online on this site.
The full text of oral presentations and posters should not exceed the following limits:
Oral: eight A4 pages (21 × 29.7 mm)
Poster: four A4 pages
Authors are requested to comply with the following guidelines and to use the attached Microsoft Word sample document.
- Download the sample document and save it under the reference indicated in the “notification of acceptance” message.
- Enter your text in the document following the sample presentation:
- Chapter headings: Abstract, Introduction, Paragraph 1 ... Paragraph n, Conclusion, References
- Paragraph styles and spacing
- The total length of the text including figures, diagrams, tables and spaces must not exceed 8 pages for oral presentations, or 4 pages for poster presentations.
- File size: please do not exceed 1.2 MB.
- Figures: figures and diagrams should be saved in JPG format, numbered and provided with captions. If figures must be saved as separate files, please include the figure number in the filename.
- Send your document in both Microsoft Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the “Submit full text” link and attaching the files.
Do not forget to indicate the paper reference in the message subject line.